The superstitious things are still in strong beliefs of our country. Superstition is defined as any belief or practice that happens in contradiction to modern science. Generally, eye blinking is caused by any problem in eye. But, speaking superstitiously, eye blinking either left or right has considered with certain issues. We will discuss the left eye blink particularly for a female in detail.
left eye blinksWhen a woman or a girl experiences left eye blinking, it might lead to some auspicious events. But, generally it is considered as a bad sign to men. But, as per Chinese mythology, left eye blink shows fortunes on the way. It represents a good luck, gold rush commonly. But, in a woman case, it turns upside down, i.e. left eye blinking is considered as a bad prognostic.
It is believed in Hawaii that the left eye twitching will bring a stranger to the home. However, if there is a continuous and often eye twitching, a death may be expected in the family. The Hawaiians believe that when a person has right eye blinking there is a chance of a new birth in the family.
Female’s Left Eye Blinking Astrology
In Africa, there are two preliminary cultures called the Nigerians and Cameroonians. The Cameroonians believe that left eye blinking mostly will lead to any mishappening. In Nigeria, their beliefs resemble Indians beliefs. When left eye twitches, it can be a sign of an omen. Death, loss of money or loss of happiness may occur. So, every country and every culture has its own perception based on the superstitions.
Based on the Chinese culture, the left eye twitching has some interesting superstitions based on the time of the day.
- 11pm to 1am: Meeting will be there with a noble man
- 1am to 3am: You have worrying times ahead
- 3am to 5am: You will have a visitor from another city or country
- 5am to 7am: You will welcome a visitor at the door step
- 7am to 9am: You will have a visitor from another city or country
- 9am to 11am: Will expect an invitation a main dinner
- 11am to 1pm: Will expect an invitation a main dinner
- 1pm to 3pm: A financially fortunate will ensue
- 3pm to 5pm: Money loss or physical harm is expected
- 5pm to 7pm: Helping hand is expected
- 7pm to 9pm: You will welcome a visitor at the door step
- 9pm to 11pm: You will welcome a visitor at the door step
Okay. Till now we have seen the eye blinking as per our superstitious perception. But, alongside we should think about the twitches medically.
Even though the left eye twitching may cause good or bad luck superstitiously, there is a hidden medical reason behind the twitching. Eye strain, stress, tiredness, dry eyes, malnutrition, allergies, nutritional imbalances are considered to be the main cause behind eye twitching whether it is right or left no matters.
Left eye blinking for a female always shows a good sign of positive news as per our superstitions. Our Indian Culture considers the eye blinking superstitions more seriously. So, be careful in detecting which eye is blinking and the gender has to be accounted. Always, be cautious because mixing of these two can mean entirely different things.